Ok is it just me or does Eli have the very same eyes as you guys?! God sure is amazing when He weaves our families together! His plan for our lives is so much more perfect than we could ever imagine! Your family is beautiful! Love ya! Lisa
It is fun to have you blogging again once and awhile, you family looks wonderful! I, too, have had a hard time finding time to blog, but I miss it and need to do more. We'll see...
child of God, wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, wanna be rock-star... i love summertime, loud music, convertibles, good food, great friends, bonfires, christmas , lights, sunsets, sweet tea, my homemade popcorn, Jesus, culture, Ghana West Africa, P.F. Changs, seasons, toe rings, my mac laptop, great fitting jeans, playing games, staying up late, my back porch, pedicures, pinky promises
5 comments:
Beautiful pics!
Ok is it just me or does Eli have the very same eyes as you guys?! God sure is amazing when He weaves our families together! His plan for our lives is so much more perfect than we could ever imagine!
Your family is beautiful!
Love ya!
Lisa
The pictures are all great! You have a wonderful family, Lori. I am truly happy for you.
great pics! it was soo fun meeting ya'll!!!
It is fun to have you blogging again once and awhile, you family looks wonderful! I, too, have had a hard time finding time to blog, but I miss it and need to do more. We'll see...
Post a Comment