BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 17, 2009

my blessings

8 comments:

Lisa Michele said...

Oh my word! What a great picture of your children. I am glad to see you back online.
We will be leaving early Saturday morning to bring Monica home! I can't believe it's really happening! Amazing!
Blessings to you!
Lisa

The Blaske Bunch said...

Beautiful Lori!

Lisa Michele said...

You can find me on Facebook at:

john-lisa aydelotte

Mark said...

Thank you Lord for making this picture & family happen!

Steve and Narda said...

What an absolutely beautiful group of kids. So good to here all is well and understand how the transition changes your world as we're going through the same thing. It's wonderful to see how so many blessings have come from your decision to adopt. We're so happy for you.

Laurel said...

Thinking of you. Praying for you. Looking forward to chatting on the phone with you whenever I get home.

It's been crazy to be back in Ghana this week.

Hope to chat soon.

Laurel :_

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

i heard great things about your family from my mom. she bragged of their excellent behavior! =) Excited to hear more about Eli.

Laurel said...

I just tried to email you, but it bounced back as "undeliverable".

Pop me a note, if you get this message.


Laurel :)