BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

God is Good......

My heart is full to overflowing this afternoon... We received our referral today.  
"For I know the plans I have for you
declares the Lord,
Plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
Plans to give you a hope and a future.
Then you will call upon me 
and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
You will seek me and find me
when you seek me with all your heart."

Thank you LORD! I PRAISE your name!  We feel so blessed and honored to take this sweet boy into our family and share life together.  We can't wait to meet him and love on him!

Due to the sensitive nature of international adoption, I want to do my best at protecting him and not give too many personal details.  From now on, we will call him "A" - he is 7 years old and I KNOW we will be a PERFECT fit for each other.  He is going to bless us beyond words, I already know~  That's all for now, we are off to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

TLM said...

All the glory to God! I am beyond thrilled for your family right now! We are celebrating with you and dancing in God's goodness and grace.

I am so glad to have that initial waiting behind us!

I feel so blessed to be able to travel this road with you!

God is Good! All the Time!

Beyond words,
Tanya

lori said...

Yea! Excited for you and praising with you!
Lori Mc

Anonymous said...

Yea God! We're so excited for you guys.....and we're praying for "A." What a blessed one he is to have you all has his family and we know that he will bless you! Love you all..........Jan

The Glow Girls said...

Yea!!! My favorite song while we were waiting for our little guy was "I can only Imagine". I related it to seeing our little boy.
Hopefully, you got my email the words are from my heart and I know you could relate.
Enjoyed having breakfast with you and becoming friends.

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

So excited for you all and for him!! What a wonderful family he will have. =)

Jenny

A happy heart at home said...

What a beautiful family you have! Congratulations on your news!

~Susan