BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

PRE-APPROVED

Praise the Lord! We got the news yesterday that we were pre-approved with BH. There is still a LONG process ahead of us, but we are thanking God for every step forward.

"...May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests. Now I know the lord saves his anointed; he answers from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand. Some trust on chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God. ...answer us when we call!" Psalm 20

2 comments:

Susie said...

Yahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you guys! It will happen, praise God!

The Glow Girls said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm sure you can feel your child being created in your heart even more now. I'm so happy for you and love the verse. It should apply to all of us. Praise God for everything!!!