BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 19, 2008

now a mother of 4




God is AWESOME - 

today the Ghanian court issued the adoption decree for our new son.  I have kept his name and face under wraps until today.  His name is Apollos and here is our beautiful new son!!!!
There are 2 pieces of paper we are waiting for in Ghana and then I will travel.  I will be there a few weeks and then Micah will fly to meet me and we will all come home together. 

13 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!! What a tremendous blessing for all of you!!
Rejoicing with you!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I have just started reading your blog a few days ago! What a great time to meet you as your process has gone quickly for ME!!

Your son is a handsome young man... how blessed is your family...

Jennine
I am a Davidson too so it is nice to meet another Ghanian Davidson (I adopted Selina in June)

The Glow Girls said...

Yea!!! Congrats MOM!! I'm so exctied for you and he is a little handsome boy. How old is he? I can't wait to hear all about your trip.
I metioned to my inlaws that you were going to Ghana. They wanted me to tell you that you are Gods care and blessings and hope that while you are there that you will forever feel His blessings on you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori You and your family were in our prayers today so happy everything worked out great!! :)
Kathy (Tanya's friend - we met at the airport!)

Anonymous said...

Lori and Micah and kids......we are so excited for your sweet family and know that God is going to bless you and Apollos! We're praying for your many tasks, details, travel, shots, moving, etc. God is good! Love you guys!

whenpigsfly said...

Lori,
I am so excited that your court date went just as you'd hoped!! Apollos is absolutely adorable! What a great smile!!!
Linda
waiting on her own 2 Little Beacons to be identified so we can wait for our own court date@

Corrie said...

Look at that smile! We can't wait to meet him.
Corrie

The Blaske Bunch said...

Celebrating with you! What a gift to see the hand of God moving in this amazing journey!
Carrie <><
He is a precious gift and a fun, silly, loving life boy...now he is all that with a FOREVER family!

Amy said...

Congratulations! He is so handsome!!!

Amy

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Patty said...

Yay! Congratulations! :)
Can't wait until it's our turn!

secondofwett said...

I'm glad that this part of your journey is finally coming to the end....pretty soon a brand new chapter will start! Congratulations mom!

Kristin said...

Just found your blog and wanted to congratulate you! We are not too far behind you in the process so maybe we will be traveling around the same time! If I read your blog correctly, it looks like we also have another thing in common -pastor's wives (ps. I have a tattoo!) LOL
Kristin