BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

life is funny

life is funny - i'm not talking about haha funny, but weird funny...

funny how people can be your friend to your face and talk about you behind your back~
funny how even adults aren't wise enough to know there are 2 sides to every story~
funny how people judge others so easily
funny how easy it is to talk a good talk
funny how we want to find fault in everyone but ourselves

just had to put that out there....

8 comments:

Amy said...

I just must say that I hear you. I'm sure this post was a response to something less than pleasant, so sorry for that, if that is the case.

The whole 2 sides thing gets me SO often in how I see other people interacting with each other. The other person is always "wrong" and it is hard to imagine that, as you said, adults don't see that the other person has a different point of view, life experiences, and feelings that create their reality. Uggh.

Take care...

Ericka said...

Lori,
uh-oh, something major must have happened because this is so not the tone your blog has been since I've been following.
I'm thinking it may relate to your wonderful, recent announcement???? I've thought about this myself. None of my circle of friends and family have embarked on this journey nor thought of it and as much as I *think* they support it.....I don't know.
BUT I do know this! God knows our hearts, S/HE is rejoicing with us and you can always find encouragement with us moms who are traveling along with you :)
Hope things get better....

The Glow Girls said...

girl, life is funny. In all areas!
I'm with you on every life is funny...

Hey, hope to see your beautiful face next week!

Susie said...

I have no idea what you are talking about. Ha ha!

On a lighter note, you know what else is funny is that I have locked my keys in my car at HEB twice in the last month and Skip has had to bail me out. Actually, not so funny for Skip.

Lisa Michele said...

Lori,
Keeping you in my prayers. Remember that God can make blessings out of something the enemy would like to use against us. His mighty and faithful! Sorry about whatever is going on.
In Him,
Lisa

The Blaske Bunch said...

Armor up...something big must be coming! When "stuff" happens to us...Dave and I get our faces into Jeremiah! Wow...the things that trails produce!
We are here, helping you hold up your "shield" if you are getting a bit tired! The closer you get to going to Ghana the more and more ways the enemy will bump, poke and try to de-rail you! We know better..YES!
Praying for you as you journey!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Wow! it's like poetry! Love it! And you are so right! I'll be praying that you have strength, courage and peace as you stand strong in whatever is goin on.
Love you and can't wait to see you in a few.

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a pastor's wife talking to me! I can relate to that, for sure! People think they know you! You guys are in our prayers as always, Lori! :) Love you! Cheryl