tomorrow is our court date for A. 4 adults and him will go to court at 9am tomorrow , they will sit there until 12 and finally get called back to the judges chambers. The judge will interview A. and review our paperwork and prayerfully grant the adoption. We should know the outcome by tomorrow afternoon. At that point, I can post his full name and his beautiful picture.....
then, soon, I will travel....
getting my shots - oww!
my visa
gifts
packing
finish unpacking my house
wrap up design plans for new church building
not enough hours in a day!
check back tomorrow to see the newest member of the Davidson family

4 comments:
What a great and excting day and time for you and Micha. WOW!!! I will be praying for A. and your family. I know where you are , girl. Man, do I know!!!
Good luck on the design plans on the church. When you are all done , can you come and help me decorate my home and B&B?
Hi Lori! We are singing praises to God for your court date! How fantastic.
They haven't told our little one about us, they are waiting for our photo album. Would you mind taking it to Ghana? I am not sure if you are the next family going but it sounds like it. I am not sure what your time line is, maybe I should go ahead and send it FedEx?
In Him,
Lisa (Mom to Monica)
the8alots@comcast.net
Praying for A and all of you! Can't wait for you to share the good news!
Lori,
Just happened to get on this morning to see how your precious family weathered the storm - and just like He does it, God had me on here the day your family needed prayers! Love Him! I will be praying that everything goes well today. Can't wait to see your new punkin!
Love you,
Amy
Post a Comment