..."my redeemer is faithful and true
everything he has said, he will do
every morning his mercies are new,
my redeemer is faithful and true.."
when i first saw apollo's little brown face
i knew God was going to let me be his mommy.
Well, today the US Embassy agrees~
our I-600 was approved!
the only step left is getting his visa -
we will have apollo home in less than 30 days!
THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS ANSWERED PRAYER~
THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME PEACE THIS PAST WEEK.
YOU ARE FAITHFUL
YOU ARE TRUE
THE DEPTH OF YOUR LOVE OVERWHELMS ME
I LOVE YOU -
Friday, December 12, 2008
faithful and true
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hooray! Praise God!
Praising Jesus with you!
The time will really fly now ... as you can start making all of your travel plans (especially with the busyness of Christmas this month, too.)
Blessings,
Laurel :)
I LOVE YOU, I DO, I DO, I DO!!!!
YEAH! I am so hapy for you! We are sharing in you joy - we received our approval today as well(Westerby's too).
God has blessed us all so much! And we have the added blessing of being able to share our joy together!
YIPEE!
See how excited I am - I can't even make a simple post without typos!
Yeah!!!I am so happy for you! We got our approval as well, but we still need our passports. I hope that you can get your cutie pie home so quickly! Blessings on the rest of the plans.
Kristin
Lori..one of my kids fav movies is the Perter Pan with the "real kids" (ie not the cartoon) At the end of the movie Tinker-bell falls on the forest floor...the weather changes and ALL looks a bit grim. Kids, pirates and finally Peter Pan begin to say "I do believe in Fairy's I DO...I DO"
All of the voices comes to a BIG loud chant and the whole world seems to be IN ON IT! (in the great British accents :O)
Today when I got your email with the APPROVAL letter in it....my mind FLOODED back to that movie...and my heart said "Carrie it is like all have joined in one chorus for the Davidson family saying "I do believe in God ...I DO...I DO"
Let God arise and His enemies be scattered...many believe and many more will as YOU SHOUT HIS GLORY!
The sky is clearer now...shades of PINK, YELLOW, Brilliant Blues....and the word APPROVED has been resounding in our hearts ALL DAY!!!
ya know I am blessed to KNOW YOU!
congratulations!
so excited for you all and know His timing is always best (despite our doubts)
Post a Comment