BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

providence

it is official - we are not getting Apollo until January.

after a GREAT talk with Carrie (BH coordinator)
and after a good cry
and after a sweet hug and prayer from micah
i am seeing God's providence in all of this.
 bringing him home in the midst 
of all our december craziness, would not be ideal for him.
commitments almost every night, 
people in and out of our home,
5 christmas eve services...
totally insane schedule.
when he was told that he would spend
one more christmas at BH,
he was actually happy.
while this will be apollo's 3rd christmas there,
the new kids at bh have never had a christmas.
apollo wants to share that experience with them.
it is a fun day there~
sack races, pinata, water games
singing, dancing and lots of food.
knowing that he is ok
makes me ok.
knowing that God knows best,
gives me abundant peace
PROVIDENCE
websters dictionary defines it as:
"the protective care of God"
i define it as:
"you hem me in - behind and before
you have laid your hand upon me...
for you created my inmost being,
you knit me together in my mother's womb...
when i was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
all the days ordained for me 
were written in your book
before one of them came to be."
PROVIDENCE



6 comments:

The Blaske Bunch said...

Look at YOU!!!! Wow..and open mind, open heart and a WIDE OPEN DOOR to the Holy Spirit to FILL you anew!
Tears for you today!
Carrie <><
Again..I have your blog open while I work so I can hear your GREAT music you have playing! Thanks for being a beautiful Godly Woman who wears her armor to FIGHT beautifully all the while is able to cry and be tender!

Rebecca said...

Oh Lori,
I am covered in chills from head to toe. I am crying and smiling. My heart is sad for you but I can feel the "providence" of a January homecoming too. You'll be able to nest and love and learn and grow in the newness of the new year.
What a blessing to have stopped by your blog today.
What a wonderful son you have!
With Love,
Rebecca

Donna said...

Lori, I love you!!!!! I love your blog, I love your heart, I love your depth, I love your teachability, I love you so. Mom

TLM said...

Perfect words, perfect state of mind, perfect plan from our perfect God. Providence Indeed!

Love you Big,
Tanya

annieology said...

I'm glad you can see the big picture. We're coming up on the fourth anniversary of waiting, so while I know that a month is forever, it is also a blink.

It'll be a rough transition, and will be good to have a normal to get right into.

Good luck and God speed.

SugarHouse Mama said...

ooooh, I LOVE the new look for your blog. Very pretty.