2009 will have some HUGE, LIFE CHANGING, STRETCHING chapters for the Davidson family....
a new child, attachment, trust building, start homeschooling, a whole new level of organization and routine... and I am sure so many other "opportunities" that I have no idea about.
My heart feels so overwhelmed and unprepared, I feel inadequate for the challenges ahead.
It will only be through leaning on the Lord and allowing Him to lead and direct me, that I will be able to walk successfully through all of it.
I owe it to my kids to be disciplined and structured, to give them 100%, to lead by example and guide them to be all God wants them to be.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
2009
Posted by lori at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You of all people can do this Lori. Relying on the Lord as your strength each day will make all the difference. It will help that you have awesome kids with huge hearts for God! Can't wait to see your family thrive with all the new changes:)
You have company feeling overwhelmed - it's the same for me! I am definitely counting on God "being there" with us every day!
Oh, isn't this what makes our little lives so interesting:) It's only in our inadequacies during each challenge that makes the victory recognizable. Otherwise it wouldn't mean anything. In our weaknesses He is strong and you always have this sister in Christ to help carry the load and walk alongside you in this narrow path of faith!:) To fully surrender is such a wild ride, isn't it.? Sometimes it's a thrill and sometimes it's just scary:) God is awesome! He has some great-big things in store for us!
Love ya,Meg
Post a Comment