I wanted to post one of the many things I love about our youngest. This is written EXACTLY how she wrote it to us a few days ago.
I love you mom and dad. Well I wanted to tell you that you guys are the best parents I ever had. And you guys are the best mom and dad I ever had. And I hope you guys do not leve us. because if you leve me I whould be crying. but that is good that you guys are still here. I love you mom and dad!
How precious is that?! one of the many....

2 comments:
precious
Yes! Please do...but it's not mine!! I too, was completely inspired by this post, here's where I 'found' it and she has said we can share, just link back to her:
http://storinguptreasuresinheaven.blogspot.com/
I love love love her blog. She says the things that fill my head - just much more eloquently!!!!
Again, so happy for your family on your little guy :)
Post a Comment