BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, August 1, 2008

a thankful heart

I have been away with 2 of my kids at kids camp for the past week.  It was a great time teaching kids God's truth and having a blast with them - even though it was a 9 hour bus drive each way and on the way home 2 boys threw up in the bus.... and not on the carpet!  We got home about 10 last night.....and M and I stayed up past 1 talking.  soo good to re-connect!  

I helped host a wedding shower tonight and was looking forward to coming home to a quiet house - which doesn't happen often on a Friday night.  I went to check the mail and saw a big manilla envelope from NCIS  - it was our I-171 approval letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am able to praise God and reflect on all that is going on with no one else around!  I am lifting up my grateful heart tonight to my Abba Father!

0 comments: