BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Answered Prayers

I heard from someone from the USCIS office and she told me to re-send my paperwork, without the $$. She knows our check already went through and she gave us an appointment for our fingerprints.  PRAISE GOD.  Micah and I will be driving to San Antonio early Saturday morning to do that and then turn around and come home so he can preach by 5.  Still no news from Beacon, but I believe we will hear something soon!  I can't wait to know who God has for our family!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've finally been home long enough to read through others' blogs... I'm glad you've started one, and I'm excited for you with this adventure of adopting a boy from Ghana and selling your house...

Chicago Millers said...

Yeah! Just walk where He leads and it will all work out for your good!!!!! We appreciate any updates on our new cousin!

Aunt Sherry