BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Home study!!!

I think we set the record for getting our homestudy completed in the fastest time.  Beth came over last Sunday, June 1, and I picked up the papers today, Saturday, June 7!!!! Thank you God for Beth and the great job she did turning that around soo fast!  Today I showed my parents the video of Beacon House and they loved it, of course.   Tomorrow is Allie's musical/dance recital - she is so excited.  When she is on stage, she really shines and you can tell she was made for stuff like that!  I will post pics soon.  

3 comments:

The Glow Girls said...

Welcome the the blogging world. I just was reading Susie's blog and came directly to yours. Homestudy, adoption, paperwork. Oh my. I remember when we adopted our son from Russia. I felt like I was pregrent with paperwork. Each time we did a homestudy or got word was a sign of our baby being born in our heart. I'm soooo happy for you all. It is great getting to know you.
Tiffany ( Susies' friend)

secondofwett said...

I also came from 'Susie's blog' and just thot I'd encourage you in the humungous step you're taking...we've adopted 7b children...but all locally, certainly not as far as Ghana...I'll be certainly interested in checking inn and seeing how things are going! By the by,.../what is Beacon House?
Marie

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.