BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, June 26, 2008

beautiful chaos




ok, so i am not sure how your summer is going, but the Davidsons' is fast and furious.  We have a staff party here tonight (swim, volleyball, watermelon and a bonfire) - ya gotta love summer! On Saturday we are registering Will for football (scary!!!) and driving to San Antonio for fingerprints, church on Sunday, Micah is throwing out the 1st pitch at the Hooks ballgame Sunday evening (local minor league team) - he is practicing to get it over homeplate! :) and we leave Monday for Georgia! Whew!  I feel like doing Top 10 List:

Best Things about Summer (in no particular order):
*the smell of coconut sun tan lotion out by the pool - while listening to great music
*sleeping in
*trips to the beach 
*fresh food from the garden -corn, okra, watermelon, tomatoes!
*summer baseball games at Hooks field - cotton candy and lemonade!
*4th of July
*catching fireflies
*how it is still light outside at 9 pm
*summer road trips 
*living in flip flops and shorts

ok... now off to make brownies for tonight!
 
btw - I started another blog with recipes... check it out "never trust a skinny cook".

2 comments:

TLM said...

I concur on your summer sentiments! I love your new pictures! I am trying to get my blog caught up, don't give up on me. Enjoy your holiday! We will be thinking about you guys. Be safe...

Grace,
Tanya

Chicago Millers said...

Couldn't agree more. Thanks for the update! Have a great trip and enjoy each other for the amount of summer you have left!

Love you!
Aunt Sherry