BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 2, 2008

The homestudy went off without a hitch.  It was painless and lasted about 2 hours.  We hope to get it back within the week.  Tonight M and I started our adoption training classes online.  I think it will be really informative and eye-opening.  

Last night Allie and I , along with some friends, went to a house to clean up after a sudden and unexpected death of a friend's mother.  It was such a solemn honor to be the hands and feet of Jesus and be a part of some "real ministry".  We pray for our friend and her family as they mourn the loss of their loved one.

1 comments:

Susie said...

You were so sweet to help with the clean up this past week. We had so much fun at the pool yesterday, and can't wait to hang out with you guys again. Be safe on your trip this week!