Here are some pics from my trip to Tulsa....
the kids enjoying their 1st ever Braums ice cream!
we all took motorcycle rides with my dad, went to a Driller game, visited grandparents, went to an outdoor amphitheater and watched Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, saw old friends from high school.....
adoption update - the USCIS office has no record of my I-600A form, but the check has been cashed and they have our home study. Go figure!
Please pray with us that our form is found and they are able to process it asap. We are also praying for the referral of our new brother/child....

2 comments:
That's a bummer that they lost your form! J and I are praying for y'all.
I'm will pray like a mad woman that they find it. Ohhhhh, I totally get where you are right now. You are in my thoughts.
Post a Comment