BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

across the ocean

today I talked to Apollo.  It was amazing, precious and too short.  His 1st question was, "Mom, can I talk to Will please?".... (unfortunately the kids were at school)

We talked for about 6-7 minutes, he sang me a song, he told me what he wanted me to bring -
 "a drawing book, baseball glove and ball, and little fighting men".... how cute is that???
He told me the Spiderman pj's I sent him fit and he asked when I was coming.... I hated to hang up the phone - I am SOOO ready to get there and get my arms around him.... my body needs to catch up with my heart... for it is already there.

thank you Cheryl!



3 comments:

Amy Scott said...

Oh sweet friend, it is too much! How amazing is it that God has already prepared his precious heart for you...his MOM! Lori, thank you for listening to the call!

I love you...Amy

Susie said...

I'm crying-that is so cool!

bbqdaisy said...

What an incredible gift! How awesome! Soooo soon and you WILL be holding him! It is away that God prepares our hearts ...
Blessings on the rest of your wait!
Maria