BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

give a little back


i want to offer up an opportunity for you to give a little and touch the life of someone on the other side of the world.  i am preparing to go to ghana in a few weeks and the needs are great.

mosquito nets
money for a well
buy a village chickens or a goat
rice
medicine
toys
hygiene products
just to name a few
if anyone is interested in giving any dollar amount 
to help save a life or brighten an orphan's day~
please let me know.
even just $20 can make a difference
we have so much and they have so little.
here is a chance to be the hands and feet of Jesus
by just giving a little back.....

1 comments:

annieology said...

let me know what specifically I can bring you. I am a local friend of Susie's and if you let me know what exactly you need, be it $ or a case of tylenol or AD medicine, let me know I'll be happy to bring it by. you can email me at annieandatgmaildotcom