today was a kick in the pants for me. wow - I am glad it's over.
good things though...
My dear friend Jennifer is going with me (she started out as my kids babysitter 10 years ago and has grown into an awesome young lady)...
I sent off my visa application - nothing like waiting till the last possible minute and rushing around to get a money order and make it to the mail-stop before it closes...
I bought my tickets to NYC and to Accra....
yep... that about sums it up. I got a lot done in 24 hours today...
Tomorrow I am taking my sweet daughter out to celebrate her 12th birthday! That is hard to believe....12.... wow....!!!
So between getting ready for my trip and opening our new building (the day before I leave).... things around here are a little crazy....oh, who am I fooling? It is all out INSANE!!!! :)
beautiful chaos...

1 comments:
Lori,
I am playing catchup and what a wonderful treat it was to see that you are headed to Ghana!! I am praying that everything is ready when you arrive. I know this is a leap of faith you have been ready to make. Praying for A to be home by Christmas!
Post a Comment