Hey, I just talked to my sis and she said HSM3 was awesome. They loved it and said Matt was so great in it. I can't wait!!! Matt was an hour late to the premiere (LA traffic)and wasn't in a lot of pics from the red carpet. Go to wireimage.com and type in Matt Prokop if you want to see some(:
child of God, wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, wanna be rock-star... i love summertime, loud music, convertibles, good food, great friends, bonfires, christmas , lights, sunsets, sweet tea, my homemade popcorn, Jesus, culture, Ghana West Africa, P.F. Changs, seasons, toe rings, my mac laptop, great fitting jeans, playing games, staying up late, my back porch, pedicures, pinky promises
1 comments:
Hey, I just talked to my sis and she said HSM3 was awesome. They loved it and said Matt was so great in it. I can't wait!!! Matt was an hour late to the premiere (LA traffic)and wasn't in a lot of pics from the red carpet. Go to wireimage.com and type in Matt Prokop if you want to see some(:
Post a Comment