Jesus said the faith of a mustard seed could move a mountain...
Micah reminded me of that a few days ago, I told him I was glad that was all it took,
because that was all I had.
My small amount of faith~ asking God to move "my mountain"....
I am asking God to bring Apollo home by Christmas.
That is what my entire family is asking God.
While some are making wish lists: watch, Wii, clothes, bike, jewelry
We have one request: Apollo home by Christmas
Dealing with international adoption, this is a HUGE prayer.
Nothing goes like it should - 5 days is 3 weeks, requirements change, procedures fall apart
We are still missing documents that we have to have before we can move one step further
We don't know when those documents will be found
I am giving God the opportunity to reveal himself to my family
To show His glory and power, wisdom and sovereignty
So my kids can experience the miracle of answered prayer at a young age.
I feel helpless and emotional
So I do the only thing I can...pray, worship, trust
Daily pushing aside the gnawing feelings of worry, stress, anxiety, fear
I am taking my small mustard seed of faith
And asking God to move "my mountain"

2 comments:
We are praying with you!! You aren't in this alone although I know there are moments when you feel like you are walking in a bubble-- at least I felt like that. Love your honesty and heart..
praying your dear son home,
Move that mountain! You are not alone in this. I understand completely your worry and stress and fear. Durning that time I was waiting for paper work to be finalized I just wrote my thoughts down for my son and held on to Gods amazing love. You are in my prayers as well as Apollo.
Thanks for reminding me about that story in the bible. I've got my own mountains that need some moving. Only God can do them. I just need to hold on to that. Just remember you are not alone.
Post a Comment