dislikes:
meatloaf
fake people
cold showers
running late
gossip
c-span
having a sore throat
going to the dentist
cats
mean people
waiting
.....can't think of anything else at the moment
the happenings in my little corner of the world
dislikes:
Posted by lori at 8:05 PM
3 comments:
You just haven't tried my meatloaf or my dentist. I'll have those scratched off the list. Hee Hee. I LOVE your new look. Very you! Very pretty!
Ok, I'm really surprised about the meatloaf thing. What if it wasn't called a loaf of meat - would that make it better? For me the name is a HUGE hang up, like a store called Dress Barn, or a restaurant called the Little Dooey. (For real, Columbus, Mississippi - best fried dill pickles).
Also, if I may add -
algebra
legalism
Wait, I could go on forever - thanks for the great idea for my next post.
I love ya
There is a local spa called
"Clydesdale" I mean really?
also, waiting while running late.
Post a Comment